Lets see your PSA stickers...

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
since the front window is cracked i put it on the front...
baqazumy.jpg
unegenen.jpg

Last edited:

CT9AIX

Reaction score
Figured this is the best place to ask....is it cool if I have my local sticker guy make me a PSA sticker?

+1. I've been waiting for more stickers to be released on here to grab one, but the wait is killing me!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Don't you just hate that try your hardest to get it straight. then you stand back and look at it and say crap it's crooked.

But like the place you put it never see a sticker there.
lol.. yes.. thanks though..

they guys wanting to know if you can have one printed, you need to pm ptsuperd, aka boss man... he has let some guys do that already, but the courteous thing is ask first, sorta like you already did... but pm him and make sure...

live life full throttle

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
ge9uma5y.jpg

5u5e2ega.jpg

Not the best pictures but I wanted to do something different with my decals so I got creative
Sent from my SCH-R530X using Tapatalk 2

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
ge9uma5y.jpg

5u5e2ega.jpg

Not the best pictures but I wanted to do something different with my decals so I got creative

thats ***in cool!! how long do you think those stickers will last if you roll the windows up and down a lot? i have a few stickers on my rears but not the fronts like that cuz i was afraid it would eventually peel off...

live life full throttle

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
thats ***in cool!! how long do you think those stickers will last if you roll the windows up and down a lot? i have a few stickers on my rears but not the fronts like that cuz i was afraid it would eventually peel off...

live life full throttle

My rear windows have held up great, been on there 2 yrs, lots of up n down and no peeling

Latest posts

Members online