Lets talk tripple turbos!

Nos_GTSR

Reaction score
i wasnt drinking i know that much LOL

superflows can change tho and they were running unloaded that day when they were the same. Next time your in town throw it down on heartbreaker and we will call it good LOL

Wasnt talking about you. I was running the computer for Custom Auto at H&S. It was the 25% load we always did for competition. I should know I spent all that summer at the computer. And who is that guy? apparently he has a fascination with paper. Creeper.

Nos_GTSR

Reaction score
Who ever was running it before I worked there didnt know chit like how to set the barometer or anything. The c/f was like 1.4 or something absurd. Then it would have a mind of its own and change the c/f mid run. Some sensor was freaking out.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Who ever was running it before I worked there didnt know chit like how to set the barometer or anything. The c/f was like 1.4 or something absurd. Then it would have a mind of its own and change the c/f mid run. Some sensor was freaking out.

Sparkle britches probably

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

so you changed everything on that dyno ???? i had no idea you worked at custom auto ?

Spatel23

Reaction score
Ive had triple compounds since Aug 2011 and it wasnt until probably last fall I got to where everything just works. Spool is instant I have no doubt I could go to Denver (seems like thats where the altitude proving grounds are) since I live pretty close to the same altitude and have it preform awesome. Its seen a few different dynos and been 1000+ not just generous ones. It ran out of fuel with the single II pump around the 1K mark. Now it has duel pumps and some big injectors, its making more power then ever. My biggest problem is keeping a trans in it. The one thats in it now is awesome but still fear it will bite the dust whenever it feels like it. Its had the same motor in it for the life of the trips (30K miles) and its just a stock motor with studs. Im guessing something is working correctly for this to happen. Like someone said drive pressure is an issue that baby turbo is getting so over spun its not even funny, it doesnt like 100+ psi. But it is an absolute blast to drive.

459494_10150747031452317_1893639414_o.jpg

hey penis

Latest posts

Members online