leveld 6.7 with 12or 14 wides

caribou6.7

Reaction score
Hey guy, I'm new to this forum and did as much searching as I could! Looking for some pictures of trucks with 12 or 14 wide wheels and what y'all had to do to gain clearance. I know its a touchy subject on here but lets get some info!!

mountainman

Reaction score
I'm stock height on 20x12's and 305/55r20. Had to cut the inside of the wheel well liner, trim the brackets a LOT, and trim the stock flaps... and I still rub at full lock in reverse. I could trim the brackets some more and wouldn't rub at all but it doesn't really bother me. You can do 14's on a level, depending on the tire, but it's quite the stretch. You'll get some flame from some of the OG guys but it's all your personal preference.

caribou6.7

Reaction score
Would you be able to post a couple pics of your rig to the thread. I'm really torn on what size to go with!! Around me a 9 wide wheel is way to big and requires flares!LOL

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Didn't we just do this thread yesterday?
This place is turning into truck ricer bag of dicks central.

Notneb

Reaction score
Literally 2 posts under this is the exact same thread... that's some extensive searching you did...

gratitudefortoday

Reaction score
Hey guy, I'm new to this forum and did as much searching as I could! Looking for some pictures of trucks with 12 or 14 wide wheels and what y'all had to do to gain clearance. I know its a touchy subject on here but lets get some info!!

We've got a female troll on our hands. Smart enough to spell Caribou but takes a polite offense to the first contrary comment?

caribou6.7

Reaction score
I was looking for more info than I could find on that thread. I was hoping to here from some folks with this set up and what they had to do to make it work!

capt dong

Reaction score
I think the org has a thread in the 6.0 section on it. I have 12 wides on my 64 and they barely rub with 35x12.5 mts on a 3 inch level. Do a an interwebs search if youre not getting your answer here.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I think the org has a thread in the 6.0 section on it. I have 12 wides on my 64 and they barely rub with 35x12.5 mts on a 3 inch level. Do a an interwebs search if youre not getting your answer here.

6.4's also have a lot more room in the wheel wells and can fit more tire. 6.0 and 6.4 fitment do not translate to 6.7 fitment.

Latest posts

Members online