Leveling kit on 35s with new 22x12s

fam0516

Reaction score
So I got some temp shoes for now until I move from my condo and I can actually lift the truck .

New local rim company, XF OFFROAD looked out a got me some 22x12 with their brand tires for a sweet deal. I will have to either get a bumper spacer or trim the bracket because of rubbing. I can drive normal until I have to get into a parking spot. Take me 2 turns to park but nothing major. Amps step installed next week.

IMG_8422_zpsahvxjzjt.jpg

IMG_8421_zpsbar1halq.jpg

IMG_8428_zpsiol1xhzq.jpg

IMG_8429_zpsl5vcbadr.jpg

One minor peeve is them not being directional so the pax side looks backwards to me. Shrugs

IMG_8435_zpsnqsth0w4.jpg

Last edited:

Powderhound

Reaction score
Looks good.
Reminds me of when I bought my truck. They had a 2.5" leveling kit with 35" rubber on 22 x 14" wheels. Couldn't get into parking spaces but drove great straight.
Loved the stuffed look but had to lift it after 2 months of dealing with that combo.

fam0516

Reaction score
Looks good.
Reminds me of when I bought my truck. They had a 2.5" leveling kit with 35" rubber on 22 x 14" wheels. Couldn't get into parking spaces but drove great straight.
Loved the stuffed look but had to lift it after 2 months of dealing with that combo.

oh yeh x 14 would be killer its no too bad just a slight trim, if it doesnt work ill get the bumper spacer

Latest posts

Members online