Scarlet_Nape

Reaction score
Not my truck, but love the stance on this dually:

normal_IMG_8167.jpg

normal_IMG_7968.jpg

He's running 37s, though. ;)

Scarlet_Nape

Reaction score
what are the specs on that red dually? is it lifted or just leveled?

David,

I don't know what he's changed in the past two years, but here are the specs from a couple of years ago:

2008 F-350 Lariat Dually;
450 wide track, Tow Boss pkg., 4.30 gears, 6" PC radius arm lift & traction bars, MX6 adj. res shocks, 37" Kumho MT's, 22" BDW Alcoas, Buckstop bumper and 16.5k warn, Defender roof rack & light cage, 4-9" Light Force lights, APM Ram air hood, AFE PG7, Spartan 310, 5" delete & 5" MBRP Y to 8" stacks, Spearco IC, Suncoast solenoid.

3brorce

Reaction score

How hard was it to get your track bar bolt back in? It was way hard to get mine back in it was about a hole off. Now that I am all done My left side is an inch lower than the right. My right side is 41 1/2 inches and the left side measures 40 1/2 inches high from bottom of tire to bottom of fender well. You can notice it from looking that it is leaning to the left. Wonder if it can be from the track bar? Should I cut and sleeve it to see if will then straghten out?

average

Reaction score
How hard was it to get your track bar bolt back in? It was way hard to get mine back in it was about a hole off. Now that I am all done My left side is an inch lower than the right. My right side is 41 1/2 inches and the left side measures 40 1/2 inches high from bottom of tire to bottom of fender well. You can notice it from looking that it is leaning to the left. Wonder if it can be from the track bar? Should I cut and sleeve it to see if will then straghten out?

My stock trackbar would have been about an inch off after my leveling kit unless I would have used a come along or something to yank the axle over a bit. I ordered and used an adjustable track bar instead and have no issues.

3brorce

Reaction score
My stock trackbar would have been about an inch off after my leveling kit unless I would have used a come along or something to yank the axle over a bit. I ordered and used an adjustable track bar instead and have no issues.

yea I should just order new track bar but do not want to spend the money. Probably just cut and sleeve mine if that is what the problem is. Have to take the bolt back out and see if the left side then goes up any? I wonder if that track bar has that much pull that it could pull the left side down like that?

average

Reaction score
Guys that have used the stock track bar without modifying it have used chain come alongs/hoists on it to yank the axle over, I have no doubt that that much pressure could pull it down a little bit.

3brorce

Reaction score
Guys that have used the stock track bar without modifying it have used chain come alongs/hoists on it to yank the axle over, I have no doubt that that much pressure could pull it down a little bit.

yea I swear the left side was higher before we bolted the track bar on. I guess I have to take the bolt out and see if it changes

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
Here's my "old" (stolen) 450. I did a 3" shackle in the front, and 1" block in the rear. 20" custom 1 off Stazworks off-road wheels and 35x12.50x20 MT ATZ's. Damn I miss that truck!!!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1314452201829.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1314452201829.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 55

3brorce

Reaction score
took the track bar bolt back out and the truck is still leaning to the left about 3/4 of an inch. I have no clue what it could be. Measured from ground up to axle and both measure the same. should measure from ground to leaf springs i guess. I may just end up putting and extra 1/2 to 3/4 inch piece of steel in there to hopefully level it out. Have to figure out to incorporate the centering bolt into that though.

Latest posts

Members online