Leveling kit removal

Clifford_6.4

Reaction score
Darn I was hoping I could use a microwave and a hand full of fire crackers...but really there was a write up on install/removal but can't find it

White_monster

Reaction score
Disconnect the shocks. Jack the front up and support the truck on the frame. Undo the sway bar end links and push the axle down and remove the springs, may need to loosen radius arm bolts at the frame. Remove leveling kit. Put springs in and lift axle. Tighten radius arm bolts if loosened. Connect sway bar end links. Put truck on ground and connect shocks. Depending on brake lines you my be able to leave them connected.

Honestly if you couldn't figure this out I wouldn't attempt it. Fingers and limbs aren't replaceable.

Stroked777

Reaction score
You don't need to undo the sway bar end links. You just undo the U clamps holding the bars to the frame. And I would remove the bolt that hold the brake line to the frame, only takes a few seconds.

White_monster

Reaction score
1 bolt is easier than 2 and it's out of the way too. Both work though. Depends if you have longer brake lines or not if you need to disconnect the brake lines.

Latest posts

Members online