lift kit help

southerncomfort

Reaction score
I was wondering who can direct me in a good direction for a lift kit for my 97 f-350 single cab 4x4. I want at least 4". I do a search and only rough country basically comes up. there has to be more options.

OBS F350

Reaction score
Talk to some site sponsors, Rough Country is pretty cheap and you will have to stack blocks for the rear, which will give you really bad ride and axle wrap. I had it on my f350 and wouldn't buy one again. Look into RSK's also.

OBSWIZ

Reaction score
I developed this mod using SD springs and a RS kit 11-12 years ago and have helped thousands perform this mod. It will transform a OBS trucks ride. Actually will ride better than any stock SD

We also developed the 99-10 axle swaps with suspension for the OBS.

PM me if I can help you.

Cary

GTOKILLER

Reaction score
Ive always been a huge fan of BDS, used em for years!! When they say "no fine print warranty" they mean it, no joke. Ive taken some stuff back that was 100% my fault broken leaf springs, folded over shock mounts they just look at you & stay " wow I bet that hurt" haha & hand you the new parts. They are a little more $$ up front but you cant beet there quality or warranty. I just bought my first Rize lift is seems nice but they dont stand behind it very well. nor does RC or TC. Hope this helps!

southerncomfort

Reaction score
thanks guys I found a 5" reverse shackle kit that I like. And for the price I'm surprised. $700 for front and rear with shocks.:jawdrop:

caladash

Reaction score
I was wondering who can direct me in a good direction for a lift kit for my 97 f-350 single cab 4x4. I want at least 4". I do a search and only rough country basically comes up. there has to be more options.

Dude......don't do it. Post pictures of your truck and see what other people say. Better yet...start a poll and let the army decide!! You will ruin that truck. Come on TJ......

southerncomfort

Reaction score
Ya'll tell me..........

fx4.jpg

from the front.jpg

my baby.jpg

the back end.jpg

should I jack her up a couple more inches or leave her stock?

caladash

Reaction score
KEEP IT STOCK HEIGHT!! Put that money towards injectors, turbo, tranny or something. IMHO....I regret lifting mine. Tires are more, fuel economy could be better, vibrations suck!! I thinkhave your truck is perfect as is man! Flawless!! Make it go fast!

Latest posts

Members online