Lift pump/high pressures issues

Nic

Reaction score
Good morning all, currently been having several issues from my current setup which is an old legacy series FASS lift pump going into an aeromotive high pressure pump up to the regulated return. Wanting to ditch that system and go with one central unit capable of 55psi or so. Any suggestions? Thanks!

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Good morning all, currently been having several issues from my current setup which is an old legacy series FASS lift pump going into an aeromotive high pressure pump up to the regulated return. Wanting to ditch that system and go with one central unit capable of 55psi or so. Any suggestions? Thanks!

We use air dogs at the shop. I like the install more than the fass, and every fass system I’ve done has needed a higher pressure spring to operate at the proper pressure with a regulated return. The air dog runs at 60ish no problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nic

Reaction score
We use air dogs at the shop. I like the install more than the fass, and every fass system I’ve done has needed a higher pressure spring to operate at the proper pressure with a regulated return. The air dog runs at 60ish no problem.

Thanks! I ended up ordering the FASS 140. I’ll shim the spring if I need to. Thanks for the heads up.