Lifted 6.7's

Ford_tough

Reaction score
What's the setup? Front, rear, tires, etc...

I have the carli 2.5 inch leveling kit with bilstien shocks & in the back I have hellwig big wig airbags & the wheels are 20x9 bmf reapers. At that time I had 325/60/20 duratracs but got rid of them cause I couldn't get them to balance out & now I have 35x12.50 mud grapplers & I think the last pic is with the grapplers. & the light bar is a 52 inch laser star.

Jrnav1388

Reaction score
Please show us a few pics of that red platinum with some distance between the camera!

yvu7equj.jpg
ru3esana.jpg
hyba3yhu.jpg
du4uqeqy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
I have the carli 2.5 inch leveling kit with bilstien shocks & in the back I have hellwig big wig airbags & the wheels are 20x9 bmf reapers. At that time I had 325/60/20 duratracs but got rid of them cause I couldn't get them to balance out & now I have 35x12.50 mud grapplers & I think the last pic is with the grapplers. & the light bar is a 52 inch laser star.

Is your truck an F-250 or F-350? I'm guessing if it's an F-250, that front bumper weighs it down enough with the 2.5" up front to keep it from sitting too nose high?

Super clean truck!

bigblzr94

Reaction score
2011 F-350 Lariat CCSB with Icon 1"tei spacers.. 35x13.5x20 ATZ's, Icon dual steering stabilizer, Banks DPF back exhaust, RBP steps, Recon smoked cab/bed/mirror/tail lights, LED bed lighting, HID headlight & fog lights, LineX, etc..

Did you install a 4x2 front chin spoiler? Looks small in the pick I like it. Don't know if I want to go the 4x2 route or cut mine.

Ford_tough

Reaction score
Is your truck an F-250 or F-350? I'm guessing if it's an F-250, that front bumper weighs it down enough with the 2.5" up front to keep it from sitting too nose high?

Super clean truck!

Yea it's a 12 F-250. & the bumper weighs it down a little but if I didn't have airbags it would sit way nose high. I guess after putting my fuel tank & toolbox in & the rear bumper weighed it down a little & my truck would sag real easy before the bags. I just got f350 blocks like 3 weeks ago to lift the back up so I can run low pressure in my bags. Before I had like 35 psi to make it level & now it's at the minimum which is like 10. I believe I had to raise the rear like 3 inches when I installed the leveling kit & that was with the bumpers on.

Jrnav1388

Reaction score
Thanks and this lift and tire and wheel set up for my preference rides awesome better than stock the mx6r shocks are working great

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Yea it's a 12 F-250. & the bumper weighs it down a little but if I didn't have airbags it would sit way nose high. I guess after putting my fuel tank & toolbox in & the rear bumper weighed it down a little & my truck would sag real easy before the bags. I just got f350 blocks like 3 weeks ago to lift the back up so I can run low pressure in my bags. Before I had like 35 psi to make it level & now it's at the minimum which is like 10. I believe I had to raise the rear like 3 inches when I installed the leveling kit & that was with the bumpers on.

Cool, thanks for the info!

Jrnav1388

Reaction score
atybumuq.jpg

Just installed the tonneau cover bakflip vp went for this one rather then a hard painted because I will use truck bed and don't want to take off whole cover every time

Jrnav1388

Reaction score
I got the vp because it's vinyl wrapped and looks like a one piece I will use it tomorrow so hopefully works well

dsmracing1

Reaction score
This is my 14 F-350 Platinum.

The mods are:

- 3.5 Hybrid Ready Lift
- Fox 2.0 shocks
- 35x12.5x20 Atturo Mud Grappler Tires
- 20x9 Mamba Rims
- Firestone Air Bags
- BDS Dual Steering Kit
- Bullet Proof Mud Flaps
- Bushwacker Colour Matched Fender Flares

It just a little lift compared to some but its my work truck and I do a lot of bumper towing and its much easier with my blue ox sway pro hitch to keep the truck lower. I would have loved to put a 6" lift on but I already had to flip my axles and do a 3" lift on the toyhauler so it pulls good. :thumbup:

Attachments

• new ford 2.jpg
    new ford 2.jpg
    587.2 KB · Views: 312
  • new ford 1.jpg
    new ford 1.jpg
    662.3 KB · Views: 240

Logant_14

Reaction score
Here's my 2013 F250 Lariat.
I'm running:
2.5" Crown Suspension coil spacer up front
4" Procomp block out back
Rough Country 2.2 shocks
Bilstein 5100 stabilizer
325/50r22 Nitto Terra Grapplers
22" XD diesels

It's not near as high as the majority of the truck on here but it'll do for me for now.
u3ypyvum.jpg

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Here's my 2013 F250 Lariat.
I'm running:
2.5" Crown Suspension coil spacer up front
4" Procomp block out back
Rough Country 2.2 shocks
Bilstein 5100 stabilizer
325/50r22 Nitto Terra Grapplers
22" XD diesels

It's not near as high as the majority of the truck on here but it'll do for me for now.
u3ypyvum.jpg

Well done!

Latest posts

Members online