Little bit of bling action for you...

lifted350

Reaction score
That is something you will have to talk to the guy's at MPD about. I do know if you bring the truck to them, they will make ya any kinda set-up that you like.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Hate to say it, but you are wrong. That truck is getting compounds... how do I know? Cause thats my truck it is going on, and was there went Craig fabbed up the mount and up-pipes.

There's only one turbo on that mockup motor right now ;)

sikk looking kit, will this be a kit that will be for sale

Shawn, that was the plan, so if you're looking into it we can do it for you. I think were going to have great results with this setup.

lifted350

Reaction score
Lol you have no idea how bad I miss driving that thing already, but I know after it leaves your guy's shop it will be well worth the wait!

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I'm always interested in new stuff greg :) pm me some pricing I call buddy at least twice a week haha

Ill talk with Craig to see if we get some pricing going, he made some slight tweaks to the current design so its going to be a couple weeks

Heard on facebook that these will work on a stock turbo setup any more info?

They do clear, but the intake and new piping will be needed to run them. The new design will make everything even easier on fitment

Very interested in one of these kits when available!!!

Shouldn't be too long, you're not the only one waiting!

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
We have flanges and tubes cut, theyre build to order. Let me know if you need a set Ivan!

Hellen Keller sent this?

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
We don't have any assembled. We are trying to keep these built to order. What are you guys looking for?

Latest posts

Members online