little different headlights...

Sprman

Reaction score
Looks good.

What is all that stuff on your truck though..... it looks wet..... I think I've seen it before, but can't place it... whatever it is, send it our way!!

BMac

Reaction score
Looks good.

What is all that stuff on your truck though..... it looks wet..... I think I've seen it before, but can't place it... whatever it is, send it our way!!

You can have ours, after about 40 days of it, I don't want to see it for a while

Dzchey21

Reaction score
not that dark right now but here is a pic, it lights up better than i thought it would

2011-05-30_20-16-13_495.jpg

91turbogsx

Reaction score
Were all dying for stickers and he's using extras as stencils to throw away after. LOL

Looks awesome Dustin.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Were all dying for stickers and he's using extras as stencils to throw away after. LOL

Looks awesome Dustin.

they werent any good, they got damaged in the rental car during one of our high speed e-brake slides somewhere in bowling green lol

Dzchey21

Reaction score
i know it looks kinda cheesy at night but honestly during the day you cant hardly even see it, i really like how they look more blacked out from a distance

TripleE44

Reaction score
Cool idea. Now you just need to come up with something completely ridiculous to tell people when they ask what it stands for.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Cool idea. Now you just need to come up with something completely ridiculous to tell people when they ask what it stands for.

I know, i havent quiet got anything that would just drop jaws but im working on it LOL

thanks for the compliments and feedback guys, i honestly just did it to show that it could be done, and kinda open the door for future stuff there. I think a ford emblem thats pretty small would look good honestly

Sniper32

Reaction score
I agree about the emblems...those would be perfect size for a little unique styling but wouldnt stand out unless someones looking for it

Latest posts

Members online