Live tuning / tuners

gnxtc2

Reaction score
I dont know if this the correct section to post this but anyone in the Northeast (NYC area) or around OH, PA, MD or within 8 hours of NYC that can do some live tuning or tweak a few tunes for me in person on TS6 platform?

Billy T.
[email protected]

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
If you get a group (10-12) guys together, Jody can come up. Or you can drive to him in GA.

Unfortunately, those are the only couple of options for us. It isn't feasible for Jody to come up to live tune 1 truck. I am sure you understand.

Not sure of any big name 7.3L tuners in that direct area that I can recommend either.

gnxtc2

Reaction score
If you get a group (10-12) guys together

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Unfortunately, those are the only couple of options for us. It isn't feasible for Jody to come up to live tune 1 truck. I am sure you understand.

Totally

Not sure of any big name 7.3L tuners in that direct area that I can recommend either.
How about someone that has tuning software to make some tweeks? :shrug::shrug::shrug:

Billy T.
[email protected]

gnxtc2

Reaction score
What do mean ship by TS based tuning?

I have a burner and AE. It's not something that can be emailed. Someone needs to be on scene with the truck and make the corrections.

Billy T.
[email protected]

Last edited:

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Totally

How about someone that has tuning software to make some tweeks? :shrug::shrug::shrug:

Billy T.
[email protected]

I have had a handful of guys contact me over the past few months in the NE who are wanting live tuning. I'll see if I can search back through my e-mails and round them up to put them in contact with you.

TARM

Reaction score
In case anyone is wondering that does not already know, the reason none of the official tuners will ship/email TS tune files is there are no encryption or protections to prevent the tunes from being read and and thus techniques maps etc (intellectual property) can be stolen by other. If you have a unlocked tune they would be entrusting all of there hard work to each customer they sent it to which could be another tuner or someone wanted to make $$ off their time and hard work.

That is why the hydra from the TS side was a big step forward as it has those protections/encryptions that allow them to be sent via email or download. Not to mention add or removed per individual file from the chip rather than a full wipe restore each time you want to change one tune if you have more than one on the chip. Not to mention usb/bt vs a TS burner and pulling the chip each time. All around so much better.

Ross3031

Reaction score
You can try Carson Stauffer Diesel, he's in Port Trevorton Pa. Not sure if he does live tuning or not but i know he is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I blow a turbo a couple years back on a haul through PA and i was able to get a hold of him after hours, he drove a while the next morning to meet us in a hotel parking lot and installed it for us to get us back home.

Latest posts

Members online