• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Looking for a project excursion

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
I am looking for a project Excursion. Really the only thing that needs to be in good shape is the body. A ding or a dent here and there is ok, just no major damage. Motor/drivetrain doesn't matter. Hell I would prefer if it had a blown motor or trans as it would bring the price down. Interior color/condition is not a big deal. Would prefer complete but doesn't have to be.

Willing to travel for the right price. If you guys have one or know of one in your area let me know.

Thanks

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
6 door dually. I have been thinking about this for a few years now and finally have everything I need to do it except the Excursion. I regularly take trips with family and friends that are 2-3 hours away. This would allow us to take 1 vehicle instead of the 2-3 we currently use. Plus just the cool factor of having a custom 6 door dually excursion LOL

Squatch

Reaction score
I have a 2001 V10 Excursion that I bought with a blown out spark plug with the intent of doing a cummins conversion. The interior is not as nice as I want so I fixed the plug and am going to sell it. The body is in good condition, but has a few dings and scratches no major damage. It is an eddie bauer. 200k miles on it. I would let it go for $3300 and it's in Cambridge, IL
It does run and drive although I have not put any miles on it and would recommend trailering it for that reason

Currently only have one picture from when I picked it up. I can get more tonight
Feel free to give me a call 309-235-0370 Corey

0602121502.jpg

Squatch

Reaction score
I am heading east the end of Oct for vacation and could bring it part way to you

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
I have a 2001 V10 Excursion that I bought with a blown out spark plug with the intent of doing a cummins conversion. The interior is not as nice as I want so I fixed the plug and am going to sell it. The body is in good condition, but has a few dings and scratches no major damage. It is an eddie bauer. 200k miles on it. I would let it go for $3300 and it's in Cambridge, IL
It does run and drive although I have not put any miles on it and would recommend trailering it for that reason

Currently only have one picture from when I picked it up. I can get more tonight

0602121502.jpg

I will keep you in mind. I actually found one bout 2 hours from me that I am going to look at tomorrow evening. If it is not up to par I will get in touch with you.

Thanks for the link, but a little more than I want to spend for a project truck.

vcassens

Reaction score

0602121502.jpg

If he passes on it send me a pm with more pics and info my brother lives in Muscatine and is looking for a family vehicle

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.