Looking for new tunes

superduty4x4

Reaction score
I'm currently running Cale's tunes and not happy with them, and apparently he is not doing tuning any more so I'm looking to try something new. Beans, Swamps, Gearhead... I know they are all highly recommended. Is there any compelling reason to choose one over the other? Currently my truck is just running stage 1 Hypermax injectors and a TE modded 17° HPOP.

isootmypants

Reaction score
Just that hes not tuning anymore to the public.

Did your truck always do that with his tunes? or did it just start/began to do it over a period of time?

goodie85

Reaction score
I love DI's tunes but they are a little smoky either way they are awesome tunes, I'd go DI or Gearhead for sure

bad12jr

Reaction score
I really like matts tunes. Chip for the superduty I just bought is on its way there now. Very happy with his tunes on my obs.

Sent from my x2 somewhere

Strokersace

Reaction score
Chase I'm in the same boat. I still don't know what is up with your truck cause I've never seen those symptoms with those injectors or Cale's tunes.

Either way since he's outta the game, which I'm bummed about, I've gotta find someone new now that I'm ready. My truck is a smokey f'ing pick up here in altitude around Denver. Spoke to a couple of local psd guys that do their own tuning but they don't have the correct dimensions to do obs pcm's. But both recommended Matt at Gearhead iirc. Said he's done good things with trucks at altitude. So I'm going to be getting ahold of him in the coming weeks.

Lamont_24

Reaction score
I think beans just came out with something new. I saw something on facebook about them changing 7.3 tunes but I didn't get a chance to read about it

Big Calo

Reaction score
Not picking, just heard... might have been an e99 comment someone made. It just didnt make sense to me...

Sorry, didn't take it as picking. I have either run his tunes, or have installed his tunes on OBS, E99, and SD.

Latest posts

Members online