Looking for new tunes

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Well one of these days I will send him a chip, but I have a new guy sending me some stuff now...

superduty4x4

Reaction score
Just that hes not tuning anymore to the public.

Did your truck always do that with his tunes? or did it just start/began to do it over a period of time?

It's always been this way, and getting ahold of Cale has always been difficult, at best. I would hope since I'm an existing customer and not new he might take care of me, but I'm just going to call it a wash and move on.

Chase I'm in the same boat. I still don't know what is up with your truck cause I've never seen those symptoms with those injectors or Cale's tunes.

Either way since he's outta the game, which I'm bummed about, I've gotta find someone new now that I'm ready. My truck is a smokey f'ing pick up here in altitude around Denver. Spoke to a couple of local psd guys that do their own tuning but they don't have the correct dimensions to do obs pcm's. But both recommended Matt at Gearhead iirc. Said he's done good things with trucks at altitude. So I'm going to be getting ahold of him in the coming weeks.

I just got home from pulling a broke down PSD from Prineville, OR to Spokane and she ran amazing but it was a challenge to accelerate at a decent speed and NOT be clouding out the road behind me. I was running my tow tune, I almost flipped it back to stock but I didn't want to deal with the lack of power. She pulled like a champ though.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
It's always been this way, and getting ahold of Cale has always been difficult, at best. I would hope since I'm an existing customer and not new he might take care of me, but I'm just going to call it a wash and move on.

I just got home from pulling a broke down PSD from Prineville, OR to Spokane and she ran amazing but it was a challenge to accelerate at a decent speed and NOT be clouding out the road behind me. I was running my tow tune, I almost flipped it back to stock but I didn't want to deal with the lack of power. She pulled like a champ though.

Wish I had a chance to look it over for you... I was home on Sunday, but you cut out. LOL

rat49f6

Reaction score
Matt told me that he would tinge my obs but to not expect a huge diffrence as the injectors dont leave alot of room up high

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

rat49f6

Reaction score
Then that shouldn't be an issue
Matt seemed much happier when I asked about him tuning for ad's in the obs

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online