Looking to buy a 2002 7.3

taylonreimer1997

Reaction score
This is my first post to this sight ive been looking at a 2002 7.3 it has 256xxx and i was wandering what would be the best performance options for like a 400 hp build this will be my first diesel im looking forward to it lol so any input would be appreciated thanks

Sent from my LGUS992 using Tapatalk

Dirtclod

Reaction score
Welcome to PSA. There's a lot of knowledge on here and lots of opinions. The vendors on here are very helpful to. Some of the vendors can put together a package for you. My advice is read the threads on t4 setups,custom tuning and aftermarket injectors then look the vendors sites and compare they're packages with peoples setups. God luck!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
going t4 is pointless with only wanting 400hp... cam do that easy with a van turbo or a 38r.. or just a modded stock turbo..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Countrycar

Reaction score
Do yourself a favor and get your transmission done first, then look at the other mods Trubo, injectors etc.

cbf9703

Reaction score
going t4 is pointless with only wanting 400hp... cam do that easy with a van turbo or a 38r.. or just a modded stock turbo..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass
Agreed.

OP there are plenty of threats and information on this site for what you're looking for... I'd suggest taking some time to browse and read through.
400/400s and nitrous...done and completely done
LOL I believe that one comes with a free upgrade... The rod ******.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

taylonreimer1997

Reaction score
Thanks guys and yeah ive been going thru the forum pretty much reading everything i can

TyCorr

Reaction score
I beleieve there are stickys at the top of the 7.3 subsection with recipes for power levels. Check that out and then bring it to the thread. As that was carried over to this site in 2011, it may need tweaking.

Or you can call swamps or unlimited or riffraff or whoever and tell them "i want 400-450 hp, whats the best way to get there?"

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
I like these 238/80s I have in the crew cab. Truck drives great and has more power than you really need most of the time and mine is "tuned" down for the PMR's.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

taylonreimer1997

Reaction score
Cool thanks you all ive been doing a lot of reading lately on the performance 7.3....by the way i have a 1973 f100 with a rebuilt 360fe bored .30 over and lots of other mild mods if anyone is interested its for sale

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.