Looky Looky

01platinum

Reaction score
Thinking OEM bumpers and stacks at cab level. Might be hard to convince the wife to let those go. LOL LOL

Funny how one little thing can change the whole way your truck looks.

Last edited:

01platinum

Reaction score
Nope don't have the OEM ones. Might have found someone to trade and give a little extra cash for some 04-06 bumpers. I have the 04-06 conversion on the front so need to go with those bumpers.

Irontx

Reaction score
If it doesnt work out, you can try Hendrys in Channelview. Was there last week, got a yard full of bumpers.

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with 01platinum after a message he sent me on my phone saying that his truck got the **** keyed out of it last night. He says the whole truck got it and will have to be repainted, only piece that doesnt have key marks on it is the roof he said. This kind of stuff makes me so mad. I cant say i know how it feels thankfully but i have my things stolen out of my truck. I sure am glad thats all they did was steal out of my truck and not key it. I cant believe people cant just admire someones hard work and care for something they love. My feelings go out to Justin. It really sucks when you have spent lots of money, time, blood, sweat, and tears into something to have someone ruin the paint on your truck in 15-20 minutes.

cw96stroker

Reaction score
Holy crap Man that sucks!! First yours gets broken into Chris, now this guy gets keyed, I could be next!! I'm gonna hide my Platinum now in an underground secret cave lol. Wheels look good man, sorry about stupid people keying your Plati

01platinum

Reaction score
Yep it sucks it happened but I am still moving forward. Found some OEM bumpers 05-07 that will be going on should help to clean it up a little. Stacks will probably come off tomorrow and be cut down to cab height. Can't let one little thing slow me down.

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
Get the truck finger printed and.get a police report or else you ins company probably won't cover it... ask me how i know...

01platinum

Reaction score
Get the truck finger printed and.get a police report or else you ins company probably won't cover it... ask me how i know...

I love USAA, I called them and told them what happened and they told me to go to this dealership on Tuesday so they could get pictures and a estimate and then I would be able to take the truck where ever i wanted.

mudrunninpig

Reaction score
Ok here ya'll go.
IMAG0274.jpg

IMAG0273.jpg

IMAG0272.jpg

IMAG0271.jpg

looks great :thumbup:

sucks the truck got keyed

Latest posts

Members online