Looney sct issue

Nps1221

Reaction score
I just did the absoulte ported intake and the wicked turbo wheel now my sct I the looney setting acts wired. It runs great on the tow setting and the street setting but on the looney it's builds 35lbs boost at less than half throttle but never puts you in the seat like it's not making any power and not wanting to shift and a ton of turbo flutter when letting off. Any one have an issue with sct after the wicked wheel turbo install. I ran looney all the time with now issues before these upgrades.

It's an early build 04'

Nps1221

Reaction score
Yes all stock fuel system. Thought about that but is blowing black smoke not a ton but you can see it steady while holding throttle steady.

Last edited:

Vinny07psd

Reaction score
I would get a custom tune for your setup instead of a generic tune, also what are your fuel pressures?

Nps1221

Reaction score
When I pushed the pedal harder ( 3/4) to try to make it shift out. 1700 deg. So way high.

Nps1221

Reaction score
I still get 35lbs of boost on both of the other tune settings and it runs perfect.

Vinny07psd

Reaction score
Well since your building good boost and you don't hear a leak, I'd say fuel issue, check fuel pressure or even try reloading the tune, I've seen that be an issue before

Nps1221

Reaction score
Yeah I'm puzzled. I'm pretty mechanically inclined. I reloaded a few times way before this. Just got sent a new tune doesn't seem at hot of a tune but a little more than the street tune and working good.

Nps1221

Reaction score
Yes. She has been working great on this issue just figured someone else would have had this issue also.

Nps1221

Reaction score
Says she change the strategy and now it works. Not exactly sure what that means.

jag6510

Reaction score
I have the wicked wheel2 in my truck and run all of Vivian's tunes, currently running the looney and have not had any problem like this, mine runs great

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.