lope after start up hot or cold

powerpullin89

Reaction score
So I have a question if its an aftermarket pump can I just reseal it or do I need to buy a new one? And if I have to buy a new one can I reseal it as a short term fix

powerpullin89

Reaction score
I was looking at my recipet and they did put an aftermarket pump on my truck but it doesnt say what brand it is from what I have read I hope its not a srp1 pump

powerpullin89

Reaction score
I will call today to see if its under warranty if not I guess I will take it off and reseal it about how long does it take to take the pump off I have see the sticky thread on how to take the pump off but im just wondering how long it takes I work on semi trucks so I have the tools and place to work.on it if needed but time wise is thw only thing im worried about

powerpullin89

Reaction score
Ok I have searched but could not find what I was looking for my truck has become harder to start the past day or two it will turn over but it just takes long than normal to fire up it will turn over a good 5seconds before firing up I have checked my oil and its good I checked the oil in the hpop resvivour and its full batterys were replaced middle of last year same time I replaced my glow plugs the wait to start light is only on about 8 seconds sometimes less. When I was in the army working on hummwvs the wait light was on for 10 seconds is this my problem a glow plug controler or something else

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.