Loss of Power, ICP limited to 2.0V

Mdub707

Reaction score
Kenny I would do as others have suggested and try swapping the ICP sensor out. The ICP desired is matching the ICP actual, but what is being desired is what is wrong (at least it seems). If the PCM is asking for 2000psi and you're delivering 2000psi, nothing is wrong with the actual high pressure oil system, the problem lies within the faulty sensor sending out bad requests, if that makes sense. Try swapping the sensor and see what happens bud.

YoungMT Hick

Reaction score
Kenny I would do as others have suggested and try swapping the ICP sensor out. The ICP desired is matching the ICP actual, but what is being desired is what is wrong (at least it seems). If the PCM is asking for 2000psi and you're delivering 2000psi, nothing is wrong with the actual high pressure oil system, the problem lies within the faulty sensor sending out bad requests, if that makes sense. Try swapping the sensor and see what happens bud.

Mike, So what is asking for the ICP signal? I swapped the sensor and did a quick run and saw nothing different. Granted the trip was only a mile or so but I immediately saw that I was limited to 2.0V. A while back before this happened I could get full power out of the truck. I don't know what changed.

I will make a quick trip here in a sec and watch boost, EBP.

Latest posts

Members online