Love living in the True North (2015 tuning)

ftast350

Reaction score
I clearly mentioned it in the title. "I love living in the True North"

Kind

Reaction score
Nothing like the American government forcing more jobs and companies out of our country...

**DERAIL ALERT**

If you truly believe it's your government then you may want to dig a little deeper. Governments only stand to lose tax revenue by forcing work out of country. Obviously the gov is being compensated but multi national corporations and banks are to blame predominantly for that dilemma.

The EPA(the fall guy) is only acting on behalf of the source of $$.

morepower02

Reaction score
I doubt that the Feds are blind enough to let them start up with a new name in a new location and not still be on the Feds "radar". Oh wait they saw it here--better delete thread...

Dantron

Reaction score
It's hard to imagine the Feds giving a squat about some revenue when they're already trillions in debt. The money keeps flowing either way! Yippee!!!

ftast350

Reaction score
So anyways..... Apex tuning is saying 150 hp on the performance tune, that's 30 hp more than edge/superchips. Apex also has a trans learn for the 6.4 and early 6.7.

mclean

Reaction score
bahahaha this thread is hilarious...are y'all so paranoid down there that you won't even mention dpf delete sh!t on a forum?

Every cowboy and their dog have egr deletes and dpf delete kits and "off road" tuning on their websites for sale

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
I, myself, was not directing anything anywhere. The op is in canada and it sounds like he will have a tuning option available soon, that's great! I hope it works as well as with the older 6.7's.

To those that are saying that it's a small fish in a big pond deal, yadda yadda yadda answer me this, would edge, sct, h&s have stopped their product lines had the EPA not forced them too? It was a huge money maker, but they were shuttered. Don't believe me, call and ask them about it and future development plans.

Let's face it, after years of poor judgement by many out there everyday and online the diesel aftermarket industry has a huge bullseye on its back. It's a shame, but it's the truth. We're all going to pay the price for those that have been and are still foolish.

I'm done.

Latest posts

Members online