low/high pressure Batmowheels

6.4boy

Reaction score
Ok guys this small build will have to do for now since my motor decided to give up. Just low and high pressure Batmowheels, ported fuel rails, studs, gov springs, cac pipe, down pipe and intake elbow with spartan tuner. Truck should be finished tomorrow and ill try and get some dyno numbers with the wheels. Would be happy with 620hp or so but we will have to see.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
What dyno? If it's Rudy's dyno, you may make 650. LOL

Sounds like a solid build. Let us know what the numbers look like.

6.4boy

Reaction score
What dyno? If it's Rudy's dyno, you may make 650. LOL

Sounds like a solid build. Let us know what the numbers look like.

haha His dyno does read high. I will compare the numbers to some other stock turbo trucks he has had on his dyno and see what kind of gains i come up with. Ill keep you posted buddy!

Looking forward to results

Will keep yall posted!

Dzchey21

Reaction score
what did aarons truck dyno with the batmowheel atmosphere? My bet is your numbers are very simlar to that, maybe a little more power down low but peak i expect them to be the same

6.4boy

Reaction score
what did aarons truck dyno with the batmowheel atmosphere? My bet is your numbers are very simlar to that, maybe a little more power down low but peak i expect them to be the same

Good point. Not sure what he made off the top of my head. Ill check tomorrow when i pick my truck up!!

Dustball8504

Reaction score
I have a similar build waiting to happen. Just need to keep my other vehicles out of the shop lol. Can't wait to see your results!

6.4boy

Reaction score
Well Aaron started the truck up today, let it idle for a little while and took her down the road for maybe a mile and he said he heard a ticking. So he drove it strait back to his shop and he said the ticking got louder and louder and he said it sounded like the bottem end..... So he pulled the oil filter and there are metal shavings all in the filter. Thanks Black Water Engines!!!!! It's under worranty so it's now time to see how loyal they are. I just cant get a break.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Awww man that totally sucks! I am really sorry to hear that man. I hope you get it all worked out and get something better. Good luck bud.

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
Was that a TP built engine? Haha, ouch.

In all seriousness, sorry to hear about the troubles. Let's hope it all goes smooth and you can have her back on the road soon.

Garrett

encrypted with an enigma machine

6.4boy

Reaction score
Awww man that totally sucks! I am really sorry to hear that man. I hope you get it all worked out and get something better. Good luck bud.

Me to man. That would be really nice. Thanks.

Was that a TP built engine? Haha, ouch.

In all seriousness, sorry to hear about the troubles. Let's hope it all goes smooth and you can have her back on the road soon.

Garrett

encrypted with an enigma machine

Thanks buddy.

Latest posts

Members online