Lowered with 24's

idkillinit

Reaction score
Has anyone done it. I don't like the way my truck looks and I'm either doing this or lifting it back up on 38s. Input please

08PowerSmoke

Reaction score
Gonna be a rough ride.......IMO!!! I have 22's on my truck now and hate the tire selection and PRICE :cursing:

BUT I love the look and like level/lowered trucks !!! I have seen pics in the LOWERED/LEVELED post...check it out. They have a lot of 22's but it will give you an idea.

Last edited:

MINK

Reaction score
Gonna be a rough ride.......IMO!!! I have 22's on my truck now and hate the tire selection and PRICE :cursing:

BUT I love the look and like level/lowered trucks !!! I have seen pics in the LOWERED/LEVELED post...check it out. They have a lot of 22's but it will give you an idea.

Yeah right street tires are cheap. Gonna be hard to pull that look off with the rhino lining though

juggn

Reaction score
It will look nice, but the ride quality will be terrible. I think "pahrump" tried it and quickly switched back to 22's

Dzchey21

Reaction score
24 inch tires don't have a load rating that will carry the front ends of our trucks that are under 36 inches tall

That's why I went with 22s

I would love to.run 24s

A buddy of mine did it but was breaking cords in the front tires about once an oil change .... no Buenos

idkillinit

Reaction score
So glad I asked now. I knew there was a reason. Just decided its going up in the air again. Picked up Joe montrellas 22s.. doing it as soon as I'm home.

Kind

Reaction score
24 inch tires don't have a load rating that will carry the front ends of our trucks that are under 36 inches tall

That's why I went with 22s

I would love to.run 24s

A buddy of mine did it but was breaking cords in the front tires about once an oil change .... no Buenos

I've got many miles on my 24's without any issues. You are correct though, they don't have the best load rating. As well as my whole truck is considerably lighter then most 4wd's. Nitto doesn't list the 315/35's anymore, but they have a +2500lbs rating.

Kind

Reaction score
DSCN0531.jpg

Latest posts

Members online