Lowering My 2011 F250

Fabbed5.0

Reaction score
Hey guys, Im sure this isn't a hot topic since most here would prefer to lift their truck but I want to lower mine. I use it primarily to tow and it stays on the pavement 95% of the time. I planned on using 4500lb front coils but after some research it looks like ill need some 2 in lower rear leafs, who makes these? Also this is a 2WD truck. If you have some pics post them up. Thanks for the help.

sootie

Reaction score
just pull your rear block out. That will lower the rear two inches.

JMart

Reaction score
just pull your rear block out. That will lower the rear two inches.

Do 2wd trucks have rear blocks now?

OP, Look for lowering shackles for the rear. I don't know if they make them for the 11+ trucks or not. I haven't lowered anything in awhile. When I did my 01 and another guys 07 we put the shackles on and pulled the bottom leaf. These were 2wd trucks.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
You need drop I beams up front. Shorter springs will result in more negative camber than you can adjust out. DJM or Chassis Tech are your only options. They will both be a 3" front drop.

Fabbed5.0

Reaction score
Correct the rear does not have any blocks from the factory. I can still align the front of the ibeams on 4500 springs. Does anyone know of a company that makes rear lowering leads? I tried looking for drop shackles for 11 up and came up with nothing.

MorganM

Reaction score
I have DJM shackles on 12- they work. The leafs are all 3"(or maybe 2.5") wide or whatever so you can ignore the model year designation.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online