Mac book air with mcc and ******** tunes ???

Pstroke14

Reaction score
I'm on the hunt for a new laptop want to pull the trigger on the Mac book air , will this work ok with downloading my ******** tunes to my mini max sd card ? Sorry if this was already covered I searched ,it's alittle tough using just the phone , thanks

Pstroke14

Reaction score
Just want to be able to download my gear head stuff ,I'm not going to be doing any tuning myself

Pstroke14

Reaction score
So it will work just fine with parallels ? , I really like the macs and just don't want to have a separate computer just for the tunes , thanks

sootie

Reaction score
So it will work just fine with parallels ? , I really like the macs and just don't want to have a separate computer just for the tunes , thanks

Any particular reason you continue to ask the question even when it has been answered multiple times?

Pstroke14

Reaction score
I just was unsure if it was just about mcc tuning yourself or using someone's else's tunes , sorry

Kind

Reaction score
Just buy windows 7. Your Mac already has parallels built in.

Brad2388

Reaction score
Its actually called bootcamp. You have to setup your harderive for windows on the mac side. Thats free from apple. Then you will install windows from the dvd or usb drive and you can dual boot either mac or windows but not that the same time. It will actually be a windows pc so no conflicts with other software like you would have in a virtual windows.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.