• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

MacLander Equipment trailer

NEVRNF

Reaction score
Used 22' steel deck trailer rated at 12k on the tag. will carry any crew cab 4 door pickup comfortably. Just replaced the fenders and all of the side lighting with LED. Has LED rear lights also. Quick paint job on the sides and deck along with new conspicuity tape down the sides. Trailer has a 20' deck and 2' tail with 7' HD ramps. Asking $2500 OBO
DSCI1340.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
These are last weekend on my way to the chassis shop. The deck is not painted yet but will be before sale
20130818_121126.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20130818_121052.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20130818_121034.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

NEVRNF

Reaction score
Working 6 days a week gives me little time to do anything. I might be able to do Half way. That still would kill the better part of my only day off.

Diesel23

Reaction score
nevernf, let me know if you need a hand to make something happen , im still working upnorth here and there and could shoot east towards michigan

NEVRNF

Reaction score
If we can work out the details lets see who comes up with cash.
thanks for the offer to help out.
B.Warning empty you PM's and send me an address so i can see how far it is from you to me. I might have 3 days off this weekend.

Last edited:

Ggg

Reaction score
Tony I can help if you need me to. I'm off this weekend.
BTW I have used this trailer several times and it is a good sturdy trailer, no junk, plenty of tie down anchors. I would have no second thoughts on taking this trailer cross country.

Last edited:

B.Warning

Reaction score
Well the trailer got delivered today and was exactly as he said it was. Very nice heavy built trailer and will work perfect for my smaller needs without having to use my gooseneck.

Thanks again for working work me.

pien.jpg

NEVRNF

Reaction score
Thanks Brian, Nice area you live in. The ride home took way less time seeing as i did not miss my turn :cursing: and go 100 miles out of my way.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.