MAD Turbo and Tune suggestions?!

05harley

Reaction score
Looking at ordering a mad werks turbo either a hybrid or stage 2. Been doing a lot of research and still cant seem to decide. Want a good daily driver setup that I can tow the boat with (3500) and still make a great fast duracrap killer haha. Supporting mods are ordered fass 150 with sump, fuel pressure sender for insight. In the future will be throwing in some 175cc injectors but that's probably as high as I'll go. Any suggestions or advice is welcome thanks!:ford:

Powerstrokeracing

Reaction score
Just did the "hybrid" upgrade. Can't say anything but I LOVE it! With stock sticks I still feel like it pulls harder. Spools nice to and could handle 175's I'd say depending on nozzle size. Can't go wrong either way

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
Looking at ordering a mad werks turbo either a hybrid or stage 2. Been doing a lot of research and still cant seem to decide. Want a good daily driver setup that I can tow the boat with (3500) and still make a great fast duracrap killer haha. Supporting mods are ordered fass 150 with sump, fuel pressure sender for insight. In the future will be throwing in some 175cc injectors but that's probably as high as I'll go. Any suggestions or advice is welcome thanks!:ford:

We're putting Jame's truck together up there in fort mac, when I'm done next week you can see how this one works. Pm me if your interested

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
Elite modded intake,205cc 100% nozzles, steed speed exhaust manifolds, fass pump, reg return, hellman sump, studs, oil cooler, madd's stage 3 and the list goes on, plue innovative diesel tunning

Superblazin

Reaction score
Awesome. What's going on jame's truck redneck?

"See Super Blazin's whicked build" couple pages back! It should be updated soon, but the guy writing it is a sloooww. Typer :poke:

Just kidding, Redneck is doing a great job and the list does go on and on, I keep adding to it!

I ran the stage three with extreme street and extreme x files Written for a stock turbo and quite enjoyed myself.

Welcome to psa

windrunner408

Reaction score
Man if you enjoyed the truck with a stock turbo tune, wait until you get a tune written for it. I know Eric can make this turbo sing.

Latest posts

Members online