Made the switch Kem to gearhead

Rmartin-97

Reaction score
I'm not bashin Kem at all I like my 345 tune. But I have to say these gearhead tunes are crazy fast my race tune is insane. Plus boost and ebp are real close. And when movin down the road I can't get any smoke from my gearhead tunes. All in all these tunes are awsome.

Gearhead

Reaction score
Glad you like it. Nate called me to tell me how impressed he was with how it ran. The race tune really should have studs, but if it doesn't start pushing coolant on stock head bolts that's even cooler.

strokin20

Reaction score
No doubt. I loved his tunes on my 6.0 and I'm pretty sure these are even better. Hey Dorian I'm still planning on stopping by Monday morning for some more shirts :poke: and I'll let ya see what you think about Matt's tune on my truck. I also got me a CAC pipe and intake elbow.

UNLIMITED_DIESEL

Reaction score
WOW is about all I can say! I have been in KEM and Spartan tuned trucks, this is my first experience in one of Matt's Tuned 6.4's and it was AMAZING!!! The power comes on so smooth, it shifts awesome, and its so freaking clean. I knew Matt was good, but DAMN he blew us away with these tunes. I can't wait to see your track times Robbie!

Rmartin-97

Reaction score
WOW is about all I can say! I have been in KEM and Spartan tuned trucks, this is my first experience in one of Matt's Tuned 6.4's and it was AMAZING!!! The power comes on so smooth, it shifts awesome, and its so freaking clean. I knew Matt was good, but DAMN he blew us away with these tunes. I can't wait to see your track times Robbie!

Yes these tunes are amazing I'll guarantee this will go 12's my 345 time was close and these run a lot better. Might need to get with Nate for studs I'm havin a hard time not runnin my race tune.

6.4psd916

Reaction score
The race is soo clean for being a race tune driving around, its great not to have to worry about fogging out a lane or 2. I really like his tunes, and he is a great guy to work with.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
I ran race on stock studs for about a week and never puked. and I didn't drive it easy.

I agree with every statement above. they are awesome. my truck actually feels like a 550hp truck now.

6.4psd916

Reaction score
I just did 13mpg, running race half and hot street half, add in 3 full dyno pulls, 37's, not so light foot, And 15 minute idle warm ups in the morning, its not that bad. Get 14.5 on average

Latest posts

Members online