main studs and connecting rod bolts

DocBar

Reaction score
This is what i was told also...But im not to sure.
I'm not calling you out on it, just saying that I never even thought of that. If I were doing it, I'd want it as identical as possible to a motor sitting in a truck and ready to run. It also wouldn't be the 1st time that what I thought was logical was completely wrong.

smoker00

Reaction score
I agree with you I’m sure it is just who does it on how they do..
I didn’t mean to sound combative..

I didnt do mine a budy of mine dose top fuel stuff did mine..

next time ill just do a bed plate..lol

or a 5.9 CR lol

DocBar

Reaction score
I agree with you I’m sure it is just who does it on how they do..
I didn’t mean to sound combative..

I didnt do mine a budy of mine dose top fuel stuff did mine..

next time ill just do a bed plate..lol

or a 5.9 CR lol
If I do this again, it will be a 7.3 with a bedplate, block fill and fire rings. I'll never do a 5.9. I can't even stomach the way they sound. Reminds me of a sick whale trying to give birth through a nostril. Or I might not do another 7.3, but I make enough money to make respectable from a powerstroke. I detest anything Dodge. I respect Cummins, but not enough to ditch :ford:.

smoker00

Reaction score
If I do this again, it will be a 7.3 with a bedplate, block fill and fire rings. I'll never do a 5.9. I can't even stomach the way they sound. Reminds me of a sick whale trying to give birth through a nostril. Or I might not do another 7.3, but I make enough money to make respectable from a powerstroke. I detest anything Dodge. I respect Cummins, but not enough to ditch :ford:.

I don’t like the way they sound... either..lol:morons:

no muffler and a 25" tip lol.. sohould do it..:flush:

m j

Reaction score
I'm not calling you out on it, just saying that I never even thought of that. If I were doing it, I'd want it as identical as possible to a motor sitting in a truck and ready to run. It also wouldn't be the 1st time that what I thought was logical was completely wrong.

it is hard to have the top of cement level doing both sides at once. remember the fill is a liquid

Latest posts

Members online