Manual to Auto swap

rpenner54

Reaction score
What all controls does the PCS give you from a drivers perspective? I have read their website and it gives good info but I am looking more from the seat of the pants comparison type of deal. I guess will it "feel" like a manual without the clutching if you want it to?

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
What all controls does the PCS give you from a drivers perspective? I have read their website and it gives good info but I am looking more from the seat of the pants comparison type of deal. I guess will it "feel" like a manual without the clutching if you want it to?

Just about anything you could ever want your auto to do, they thought of and gave you the ability to do it. Yes, you can make it feel like a manual without a clutch. Just set up a switch for "manual mode" and another switch to tell it when to up shift or down shift. Its very intricate and with a lot of control that's going to take a little while to figure out how to properly use.
But for example, yesterday I took the truck out and said "well I think the 3 > 4 shift could be softer". So with the laptop sitting on the center counsol, I pulled over and lightened up the line pressure with a big smile on my face!

pennsylvaniaboy

Reaction score
THis is interesting to me. I would love a zf6 truck.....but they are hard to find, I see autos all day long...

Latest posts

Members online