Marty's Diesel Fuel Systems

Marty

Reaction score
The A-1000 kit will fit 99-10 Superduties on the outside of the framerail.
It will not fit inside the framerail on 99-10 4x4 regular cab and ext cab short beds.

OBS trucks I normally remove the side tank or mount outside of the framerail.

The dual pump setup I wasn't planning to continue offering but if enough interest is generated I can produce non-assembled kits.

They were designed to fit between the fuel tank and transfer case of Ext cab long bed and crew cab models. Its fitment outside the framerail is possible but I haven't tried it. Same with the OBS trucks.

They will fit the OBS trucks inside the frame rail if the tank is removed.

Last edited:

woodduck97

Reaction score
Ok. Yeah this is a ecsb and there def is not any room at all. It seems more of a pita do do any kinda clean set up on the outside of the frame. Plus he has the ams oil by pass on the outside of the frame already so that's taking up room.

cfdeng7

Reaction score
Could you pm info on your 6.0 setups marty. My truck needs a fuel system bad. Thanks

Marty

Reaction score
10 micron pre pump absolute.

2 or 4 micron post pump absolute... depending on which scaling system you go with.

njjeep

Reaction score
I just finished installing Marty's fuel with a TSD sump and A1000 pump and regulator. The truck still has stock injectors but it idles much smoother and quitier now. It took me two days to install but i took my time. It was also very well put together(not one thing extra needed!) and I only had a few questions that Marty cleared up for me over the phone.

davey99ps

Reaction score
Marty can you pm me a price for a sump, filters, pump, an preferably ss braided line to go up to my current rr? I already have an oversized replacement tank for the rear of my truck an plan on ditching the side tank. Whatever set-up I run needs to be able to support 300/200s. I'm just trying to decide if I should peice my own set-up together, or if it'll save me some $ to buy something pre-made like your kit

Marty

Reaction score
No progress has been made on the 6.0 or 6.4 stuff. Slammed at the shop, new guy started Monday too.

Plates are here though, I have 1 assembled ready to go unit beyond what was ordered last week.

Marty

Reaction score
Latest one out the door.

IMAG0410.png

IMAG0408.png

IMAG0406.png

Marty

Reaction score
I've only got a few plates left before I have to run a new order!

Here are a few more pics.

IMAG0436.jpg

IMAG0435.jpg

IMAG0461.jpg

IMAG0460.jpg