MBRP Vendors Look Here

BIGISLAND7.3

Reaction score
I'm having a hard time finding an exhaust setup shipped here to Hawaii since it's like an arm and a leg just to ship it . So here it is can someone pm me with an MBRP alumanized 4" turbo back exhaust with muffler for an ECLB 7.3

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Still gonna be spend even from a vendor. If I was you, I would contact PerformanceTurckProducts.com and talk to Eric. I guarantee he can get you the best price

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
Pretty much everyone should have the same price on MBRP. Find the kit you like on my website, add it to your cart and start the checkout...it will show you all of the different shipping prices once you enter your address.

Fat fingered on my iPad...not responsible for typos!

golfer

Reaction score
Pretty much everyone should have the same price on MBRP. Find the kit you like on my website, add it to your cart and start the checkout...it will show you all of the different shipping prices once you enter your address.

.word

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Not sure if you know this... But we have a vendor section for this very thing...

Rather than clutter up the tech sections...

PsdPullerJr

Reaction score
I know I wasn't real impressed the other day when my 55 dollar mbrp exhaust tip showed up with a made in China sticker on it.

BIGISLAND7.3

Reaction score
Well mostly every website i do go to the add to cart and proceed to checkout shipping says "free" which totally is not the deal when EVERYTHING to Hawaii is $$$.

Latest posts

Members online