MCC Release!!

Kind

Reaction score
WTF! Do tuners have something against Mac's?? I don't want no pc. And I've never used parallels. Guess I have to learn.

Sent from beside you

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
Did Eric state that he was going to offer tuning via the MCC software or is it merely speculation? I am looking to get into another truck soon and am wavering between a 6.4 and a 5.9, so this is very interesting to me.

Chris

mclean

Reaction score
WTF! Do tuners have something against Mac's?? I don't want no pc. And I've never used parallels. Guess I have to learn.

Sent from beside you

No kidding. I can't stand windows and havent used it in probably 8 years haha. I had to go buy a little notebook for all my truck and bike programs.

B585Ford

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Matt does start custom tuning, will we need to purchase this first?

powerlifter405

Reaction score
I agree. I have a junk PC just for my tuning stuff. I'm thinking about boot camp of something.

Eric@HolderdownPerformance

I was in a shop yesterday that ran the parrallel program and he loves it. It has the speed of the mac and he clicks the icon to bring the pc screen up and minimizes when he's done.
I run boot camp and use XP but it still has typical windows issues. I only use it for my AE.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
I was in a shop yesterday that ran the parrallel program and he loves it. It has the speed of the mac and he clicks the icon to bring the pc screen up and minimizes when he's done.
I run boot camp and use XP but it still has typical windows issues. I only use it for my AE.

I hear ya. ill look into it!

Eric@HolderdownPerformance

H&S Bentley

Reaction score
Possible to set up an overdrive lockout with mcc?

You can set anything you want. If you want just 1st gear, set the 2-5 shift points so high that it will never reach them.... then you get a 2-5 lockout! So, answer to your question, yes, you can build an overdrive lockout. You can even do so with just the T/H button pressed. Then have normal overdrive when outside of T/H.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
You can set anything you want. If you want just 1st gear, set the 2-5 shift points so high that it will never reach them.... then you get a 2-5 lockout! So, answer to your question, yes, you can build an overdrive lockout. You can even do so with just the T/H button pressed. Then have normal overdrive when outside of T/H.

I took a peak at the software last night and I'm very impressed with you guys on this one. There must be 1000s of hours to.make.that happen. I'm going to be getting a black maxx soon and a license to get started with.this stuff.

Nice work guys

Kind

Reaction score
Im looking forward to using this for dialing in my new set up. Should be fun!

Sent from beside you

Latest posts

Members online