MCC TRANNY TUNE WONT LOAD "HELP"

Miami_Diesel

Reaction score
Hey Guys:

I am at the point where I need all the help I can get to figure out this issue: I was reloading an MCC tune a couple of weeks ago because I needed to update something in the tune. I have a 2011 F250 6.7 with a complete ******, 4" FLOWPRO turbo back, MPD s300 kit with a 64.5 bogwerner turbo, dual fuel kit, and a gear head tune. With all of this i should be close to 700 hp. With that being said I tried various tunes and ******** had the best set up, the only problem I have now is that I cant get the tranny tune to reload, its giving me an incorrect calibration, the custom tune is not meant for this vechile type. I need help in resolving this cause i desperately need that modded tune on the truck, any help that anyone can provide would be great.

BTW i did the following already:
1. returned all to stock
2. ensured all firmware was up to date
3. reloaded the HS calibration 4 tune
4. was able to upload the ******** MCC engine tune
5. No luck uploading the ******** trans tune

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Guys:

I am at the point where I need all the help I can get to figure out this issue: I was reloading an MCC tune a couple of weeks ago because I needed to update something in the tune. I have a 2011 F250 6.7 with a complete ******, 4" FLOWPRO turbo back, MPD s300 kit with a 64.5 bogwerner turbo, dual fuel kit, and a gear head tune. With all of this i should be close to 700 hp. With that being said I tried various tunes and ******** had the best set up, the only problem I have now is that I cant get the tranny tune to reload, its giving me an incorrect calibration, the custom tune is not meant for this vechile type. I need help in resolving this cause i desperately need that modded tune on the truck, any help that anyone can provide would be great.

BTW i did the following already:
1. returned all to stock
2. ensured all firmware was up to date
3. reloaded the HS calibration 4 tune
4. was able to upload the ******** MCC engine tune
5. No luck uploading the ******** trans tune

could be corrupt , have you removed it from the card and reloaded it ?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Did you verify the VIN was correct for both the engine and trans file in MCC?

if he sent both base files, thats definitely not the issue. the vin is not a seperate requisite from the files , its integrated. vin is only pertinent in the mcc unlock .

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
if it were a VIN issue, it would say so. it would display both VINs and call out the issue.

the file is either corrupted, or they sent out the wrong file

OP, what's the file size of the trans file? if it's ~1.75MB and not ~1.3MB, it's the wrong type of file

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.