Meth Injection Nozzle sizing.

Merc82

Reaction score
Got a Coolingmist Meth system hooked up to my washer bottle. Got my boost switch set for around 20 psi. The kit comes with their CM10 nozzle. Which is rated for 800 CC/M or 12.8 GPH at full flow. The kit is nice, but needs so fine tuning, doesn't make a big difference. I want to add another nozzle, I just don't know what size. Not looking for power gains with Meth, just temp control.

strokin6L

Reaction score
I'm running a snow stage 2 kit with their 625ml/min(9.9gph) and a 225ml/min(3.56gph) nozzles. I have mine starting to inject at around 15psi. So between the two nozzles...I'm injecting almost 13.5gph. Does the cooling mist setup have a progressive controller where it injects more as boost rises? Try setting it to come on sooner. If that doesn't help...you may need to add another nozzle...maybe the cm2 nozzle. That would give ya about 14gph

Last edited:

Merc82

Reaction score
Thanks, Coolingmist offers a progressive controller, but I have my system triggered by a Hobbs switch. Figured I would try the basic kit first and see if I like it, before going all in. I might give the CM2 a try. At $40 a pop, the littles nozzles are pricey.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.