MFI 160/100 Review

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
Just wanted to give Greg and the guys at MFI props on the 160/100's they built for me a while back.
Right from the start, I was impressed with how they conducted business.
Injectors were built and shipped the next day after they received my core set and money. They arrived at my front door (Maryland to Washington) in three business days, before I even thought to use the tracking number.
Injectors arrived well packaged, clean and ready to rock.

Finally got around to installing them this past week and they run great. I've run a few different sets of injectors from various different builders and these sticks from MFI are top notch.

Still working on some tune revisions for them, but even running old tunes for 238/80's I couldn't be happier.

Definitely keep MFI in mind if you're shopping for 7.3 injectors.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Just wanted to give Greg and the guys at MFI props on the 160/100's they built for me a while back.
Right from the start, I was impressed with how they conducted business.
Injectors were built and shipped the next day after they received my core set and money. They arrived at my front door (Maryland to Washington) in three business days, before I even thought to use the tracking number.
Injectors arrived well packaged, clean and ready to rock.

Finally got around to installing them this past week and they run great. I've run a few different sets of injectors from various different builders and these sticks from MFI are top notch.

Still working on some tune revisions for them, but even running old tunes for 238/80's I couldn't be happier.

Definitely keep MFI in mind if you're shopping for 7.3 injectors.

Nice good to hear MPD/MFI always producing top notch products.