Mike Singer Alternators

Bushwakd

Reaction score
You think there is any interest in a group buy? If i can get 5 people lined up I can get you guys a better price. Also is there any interest in brand new gear reduction starters straight off the boat from Japan (bad ass starters)?

PM some info on the alternator and group buy price. (
PM for starter also.

powerlifter405

Reaction score
You think there is any interest in a group buy? If i can get 5 people lined up I can get you guys a better price. Also is there any interest in brand new gear reduction starters straight off the boat from Japan (bad ass starters)?

Legit real deal Denso/Nippondenso 228000-8420?

Last edited:

Gearhead

Reaction score
Pretty sure these are new
tehytupy.jpg
ty2atyqa.jpg

powerlifter405

Reaction score
Can you get the Denso unit? It is 4kw/5.36 Hp, supposedly the highest rated unit available.

What model is this you show?

Gearhead

Reaction score
Can you get the Denso unit? It is 4kw/5.36 Hp, supposedly the highest rated unit available.

What model is this you show?

Mitsu starter is 3.6KW where the denso is 4KW. Both are big upgrades over the factory huge starter.

If you look on the Nation's site (I assume that's where you are getting your info from) I can match their prices or beat them if we can get a group buy together.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Matt, I'm in the market for both a starter and alt. I'm ready to purchase both any time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gearhead

Reaction score
I'm going to do some testing on the alternator this weekend to make sure it is what I'm told it is. I'm going to do an idle output test against my current 250 amp alternator.

Gearhead

Reaction score
Alternator works as advertised.... I got it to make 180 amps at idle holy hell.... that's about 3 times what my other 250 amp alternator makes at the same rpm. Ill get a video up as soon as i get some time.

Last edited:

powerlifter405

Reaction score
Mitsu starter is 3.6KW where the denso is 4KW. Both are big upgrades over the factory huge starter.

If you look on the Nation's site (I assume that's where you are getting your info from) I can match their prices or beat them if we can get a group buy together.

I've been looking all over to get pricing and info. I originally stumbled across the info on TDS.

The Mitshu is 4.8hp where as the denso is 5.36 but I'm curious to see what the torque difference is. Powermaster claims theirs is 260 ftlbs but w/o the rpms of the starters I cannot calculate the ftlbs.

Good to know on pricing.

The box says reman, whats the warranty?

jimdawg185

Reaction score
I figure, with two XS Power d6500's Matts bad ass alt and starter, all will be kosher on that front. Some custom cables and solenoids for power as well.

ghohouston

Reaction score
I figure, with two XS Power d6500's Matts bad ass alt and starter, all will be kosher on that front. Some custom cables and solenoids for power as well.

What are the dimensions of the d6500's? I had d3100's and had to remove my battery trays for the hood to close

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Length – 11.8 in
Height – 6.80 in
Width – 7.20 in

Stockers in my truck are
12x7.5x7
Granted, I the post set up is an add on on the Xs powers. But it's not my first rodeo with these things. They are a spectacular battery. I really want the 7500 but not sure how creative I want to get with the battery trays right now.

Gearhead

Reaction score
I made a quick and dirty video today comparing the idle and 2000 RPM output of the popular 250 amp large case 3g alternators and the Black Beast as I will call it. I was loading the system with a typical battery tester and I couldn't really get the full load I needed to see what the Beast would do at 2000 rpms. On the first test, the glow plugs helped kick in some extra load and got the 3g large case to get to full power. The Black Beast test didn't fully load the alternator as evidenced by the voltage not dropping below 14.1.
http://youtu.be/3hMsX-3-LVI

Last edited:

PSD715

Reaction score
I'd be interested in a group buy for an alt, depending on timing.
I'd be interested to give it a good test with my stereo.

Latest posts

Members online