Mike's Diesel has a new location!!

Reaction score
Mike's Diesel Performance has a new location in Mingo, OH. We are now sharing shop with HRT Performance & Engineering. Here at Mike's Diesel we are a full service shop from basic bolt ons to complete turn key competition trucks. Our staff is trained and ASE certified.

(sick97psd1) Mike Winter - Auto/Diesel/Ag Equip Associates

(01dmax) Bryan Rittenhouse - Diesel Associates

(Matt_P) Matt Popiel - Auto/Diesel/High Performance Associates

juniort444e

Reaction score
Mike if you need me to teach bryan some welding skills hit me up. LOLLOL

Congrats on the move and sooner or later i will be out to visit, and get some stuff from ya.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
What a group under 1 roof. LOL

Mike's Diesel moving into the HRT facilities is going to benefit all involved - it gives Mike's a solid place to work (with new shop facilities in the planning stages for construction to begin late next year) and allows me to be more flexible with custom setups and some planned product development. Mike's will be able to "outsource" some custom fab and setup to HRT - and HRT will be able to "outsource" work and labor to Mike's. Mike's will be going full time and HRT will continue to be a part time after hours development and custom building house for all things gear head related.

99F250Smitty

Reaction score
Mike's Diesel moving into the HRT facilities is going to benefit all involved - it gives Mike's a solid place to work (with new shop facilities in the planning stages for construction to begin late next year) and allows me to be more flexible with custom setups and some planned product development. Mike's will be able to "outsource" some custom fab and setup to HRT - and HRT will be able to "outsource" work and labor to Mike's. Mike's will be going full time and HRT will continue to be a part time after hours development and custom building house for all things gear head related.

Sounds like a great setup.

02BigD

Reaction score

Sounds like a good plan. Hope it is successful for you all! :toast:

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score

sounds like it will be a great opportunity for the both of you!