Mikeyfitz's 2015 F250 Platinum Build

Mikeyfitz

Reaction score
Nah I'm not stacking em, I'll just go bigger. It's a 5" currently and an AAL. I told them to make it match front when I paid for it but that's what I got, didn't feel like dealing with it. In that picture posted it looks way more exaggerated than it really is cause I'm on a deeper slope in rear but I still hate it lol. Still need to get the faceplates powdered but overall I love it.

CUZICAN

Reaction score
Nah I'm not stacking em, I'll just go bigger. It's a 5" currently and an AAL. I told them to make it match front when I paid for it but that's what I got, didn't feel like dealing with it. In that picture posted it looks way more exaggerated than it really is cause I'm on a deeper slope in rear but I still hate it lol. Still need to get the faceplates powdered but overall I love it.

I don't know if it would be enough to get you where you want, but I have the 6" blocks that came with my kit, that I'm no longer using since u went full leafs, they're purple, but that could be changed.

Mikeyfitz

Reaction score
Hmmm, I'll remeasure mine to make sure and let you know!

Yeah I hate the Cali lean as well. The "build" begins early next year with my next tri-yearly bonus lol

stevens6.7

Reaction score
What side of town do you live on if you don't mind me asking? Truck looks good and can't wait to see the new wheels.

Mikeyfitz

Reaction score
341F3166-4DDC-4834-A6B9-9BFD70D70B86_zpsppsdmubf.jpg

STMWs on

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.