Reaction score
Reman prices I've came across

160/ 0 full force 1095 $
160/30 unlimited 1450 $
160/80 rosewood 1415 $ (cash discount)
160/100 full force 1650 $

907stroker

Reaction score
So is going with the smaller nozzle actually better? I like the price alot for 160/stock nozzle.
I just want to give my truck a little more that's all. Not looking for a big shot spitting smoke truck. Just some more power

Gearhead

Reaction score
Personally on a superduty I wouldn't run less than a 160/30 because it isn't worth the little bit of gain on the stage 1 vs a stock injector.

dirtflinger92

Reaction score
Would it be better to buy new injectors or get reman ones has anybody had problems with getting reman injectors?

cw96stroker

Reaction score
Personally on a superduty I wouldn't run less than a 160/30 because it isn't worth the little bit of gain on the stage 1 vs a stock injector.

Listen to Matt, he is right. I have stage 1s with stock nozzles in my SD that has PMRs. And there is barely any difference. I will go bigger later on ,when I get another forged rod motor. But if you are going to do it I would say the same thing Matt just mentioned an dont go smaller than a 30% nozzle.

cw96stroker

Reaction score
I have an early 99 so smaller injectors, and it also has 265000 miles

Do what you want, its your truck. Take what you want out of all the info and opinions given and decide what is going to best fit your needs and budget. 265k miles isn't much for that motor, depending on how its been taking care of its whole life.

907stroker

Reaction score
I am thinking a d66, stage 1 injectors, and t500
That's what I mostly want just about 350 Hp if I want it use, I have dp tunes so I should be able to set it up how I would like easily I'm worried though about the smaller plumes and all that of the early model

2000wa250

Reaction score
I think what Matt was getting at was the fact that for the amount of money you are spending, stage one's are a waste. State 2's can always be detuned to save your engine, and done pretty easily. If you are going to be spending the money on injectors, you should be spending the money on something that really will give you a benefit vs something that will give you a tiny bit of benefit but not enough that you will notice it at all times when driving the truck.

under pressure

Reaction score
I'm looking at Jan.
But if you google or read other forums, he has good reviews as well.
I like what I've read.

Lang

Reaction score
I installed Full Force 160cc injectors last week and I am very happy. I NEEDED new injectors so I decided to get them for a little more than stock injectors. With anything over these don't forget you'll need to support them with mods. IE major one would be the tranny. I guess I am fortunate to not have any turbo surge from stock turbo, so that project went way down on my list. Along with beans turns I'm very satisfied way she runs now over stock. If you don't plan on further mods anytime soon don't go higher than 160cc. You gotta pay to play

Southmike

Reaction score
Oh, trust me, I'm going to mind !
I'm only looking for a stronger daily driver.
I had my race tune deleted as well.

I'll continue looking for a forged long block too. Cheapest so far 1500$ Crazzy.....

most of the pmrs i have seen pop have never been in the race tune...
a much lower tune just puttering away from a light or cruising.
seems like the issue was high torque low rpm etc..

just my thoughts.

Latest posts

Members online