military move..possible to tow my rig??

RedRice589

Reaction score
I bought mine in July with 17k and I haven't left the farm (literally can't because of license suspension) and I have 61k on it. Haven't left since jan 1st. And personally I don't see why you couldn't haul most of your stuff with you...

dieseldbiscuit

Reaction score
Yeah originally planned on throwing the 35's in trailer along w/ my scooter & other random crap. In no would would I doubt my rig as Ive driven across state lines multiple times & done all maint myself..I will be packing on a lot of miles soon as I live in corpus & will be making multiple runs to/from & also to new orleans where my son is..also will have some extra rubber to swap out..just had a bit of extra coin from deployment and thought why not if possible..if doable awesome..if not Ill make it work

dieseldbiscuit

Reaction score
Active duty? When I was in the Gov paid to ship one and you had to foot the bill for the other one/ones if any more. Or is this a volunteered move and not a move they made for you ? Get with Chris Corbin on here, Corbin Shipping. He is a sponsor here as well as a decorated prior service member and stand up guy.

I am. Your right they used to but now do not..the only case would be if I would be using the vehicle for work related instances...guess hauling this govt property (myself) to/from work everyday doesnt count. If I do a partial move they do give you an advance on moving expenses though which is cool

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
I am. Your right they used to but now do not..the only case would be if I would be using the vehicle for work related instances...guess hauling this govt property (myself) to/from work everyday doesnt count. If I do a partial move they do give you an advance on moving expenses though which is cool

Ah gotcha, guess a lot has changed since the sequester / budget cuts vs when I was in. Well if you haven't already Give Chris Corbin a shout, he can get it squared away for a fair price.