Military Tires

Bigsexy

Reaction score
I have 16.5s on my truck from when I bought my truck and was thinking of these but I'm not sure if I wanna go bigger and not sure how well these would do pulling and racing. Anyone ever had issues with them being recaps?

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
If you can pick em up thats a good deal. Let me tell you now, if you dont drive the truck every day it will ride like schit for a while once you start driving it again. Theres a military tire place in houston that sales em for about 60 bucks a piece, they ship also but I dont know how much that will cost. I run them on my 05 F250. Now the 37s are a much better tire. They are radials, and you get a lot of mileage out of them. I ran them for 25k miles with out rotating them before I switched to the 36s due to lack of funds. I had about 15k miles on the 36s before it went under the knife. It is definently worth saving the money to run these imo.

Reaction score
when you run them your gonna have to run extremely low psi in them, my buddy runs them on his d-max and i think for street he drives them with 3 or 4 psi for comfort

Latest posts

Members online