• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Minimaxx

Petro

Reaction score
I recently just bought a 6.4 with a Minimax already installed. Figured I'd try it out for a while but no matter how hard I try I just can't fall in love with it like I was with my Innovative Tuning on my previous 6.4l. Its fully updated and has the HD300 installed. Figured I'd see if anyone has an SCT touchscreen with Innovative Tunes they would trade me. I would even settly for a Live wire plus some cash. Let me know what you have,
Thanks
Dillon

Last edited:

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Why don't you give Matt @ Gearhead a shout for his custom tunes and see if you like those better than the canned H&S tunes?

Petro

Reaction score
Why don't you give Matt @ Gearhead a shout for his custom tunes and see if you like those better than the canned H&S tunes?

Yes sir, that was going to be my next step if I couldn't do good on a trade. Not real fond of the small screen on the Minimaxx either. Thanks for the advice though.

Petro

Reaction score
Alright decide to just sell the minimaxx outright. I can post pics if anyone wants them. Comes with a window mount. Asking 1200. If your interested you can call or text me. 402 920 0643.