Minimum Lift for 37s and 22x14s?

Mikeyfitz

Reaction score
Surprisingly for some it's not, but then again my definition of not rubbing means not rubbing at all. Where as others is when it doesn't rub just s flat turn

Reaction score
Thank you Josh. I appreciate the response, again.

Wow so 10inch of lift. Jesus.
Are they any lifts you would recommend for me? Note: I don't do any off-roading. I just want the look and stance with a beefier tire.

38x15.50r22 would fit under 10inches correct? I got quoted $2250 for all four tires shipped. So that's a deal for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't run a 15.50 tire on a 14" wheel with that 10". The 13.5 tire is more suited on the 14" wheel for clearance with 10" lift.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Yeah I had 38/15.50 on a 9" wheel and it cleared, swapped to a 14 wide wheel with the same tires and I had to make 10 point turns. Looks good but you'd need a 12" lift for a tire that wide.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Seriously considering a 2011+ SD.

I just want to get some info on minimum lift for some 22x14s and 37s. Let's say Forces and Toyos/Fuel Mud Grippers. I DO NOT WANT TO TRIM. If I have to do some extremely light trimming, so be it.

Any specific lift brands that are good?
I do not do ANY off-roading (except getting my quad to its riding spot) and its pavement princess. I tow a flats boat and 33 foot offshore center console.

just want to know what kind of money I'll be spending on asthetics after I make a $35,000+ investment.

Why would you lift it that high if that's what you're doing with it? Keep it stock height and save $ and the pain of dealing with that hassle. Just my .02 cents, then again i don't know anything.....

SandroLakeandBay

Reaction score
I just realized we sold the center console. Lol. Cashed out happily.

The flats boat with trailer doesn't way anything and a drop hitch does what it needs to do, correct? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online