Minks Winter Build Part 1

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Ok just let me know I can have em sent and checked asap...they were good when I had it studded about 15k ago so I'm thinking they should be ok

Dieselcraft

Reaction score
HEY MINK
just a ? did you install cooling system guage to watch psi before tear down?
i got one that is blowing degas bottle cap and runs 17psi de cel right after wot run.
removed coolers found lower cooler very lil moisture at gskt between coolers
im not thinking its a blown cooler.

any ideas
im leanen towards hgs
this is my first time to test drive whith a concern like this whith a guage so its a learning experince

thanks

MINK

Reaction score
HEY MINK
just a ? did you install cooling system guage to watch psi before tear down?
i got one that is blowing degas bottle cap and runs 17psi de cel right after wot run.
removed coolers found lower cooler very lil moisture at gskt between coolers
im not thinking its a blown cooler.

any ideas
im leanen towards hgs
this is my first time to test drive whith a concern like this whith a guage so its a learning experince

thanks

Nope never had a gauge, my problems were obvious. Sorry I'm not much help to you. Mine was blowing the degas bottle cap everytime I drove it and now that it's torn down, for obvious reasons. goodluck

Matt_P

Reaction score
New set of heads are at the machine shop
9f3bc7c7.jpg

Matt_P

Reaction score
Where'd you guys find heads in one day :lookaround:

I dunno some random dude in PA happened to have a set off some truck he is building so we hit the nitrous and hauled ass up there, I just hope they are off a 6.4 or else we have some drilling to do:naughty:

Jhaddox

Reaction score
I dunno some random dude in PA happened to have a set off some truck he is building so we hit the nitrous and hauled ass up there, I just hope they are off a 6.4 or else we have some drilling to do:naughty:

I thought Mink had a cummins...and just wanted to cut 2 cylinders off those heads...pretty sure those won't work for a 6.4

Matt_P

Reaction score
I thought Mink had a cummins...and just wanted to cut 2 cylinders off those heads...pretty sure those won't work for a 6.4

Oh hell thatll work fine then, bryan is a good welder, gaskets are overrated anyways

MINK

Reaction score
LOL mace round two tommarow night Matt! Thanks again Haddox, hopefully these work out.

Dieselkid6

Reaction score
Hopefully those heads are done by monday...need an excuse to get back to the shop and play that cd again for the 213th time in a row

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.