Monitor Options

dustinz85

Reaction score
Looking to get rid of my triple gauge pod and looking into a monitor of some type. What are the options that are out there? I know that dp has one and TS makes one. Is this basically it for the 7.3?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

SeeYa

Reaction score
Looking to get rid of my triple gauge pod and looking into a monitor of some type. What are the options that are out there? I know that dp has one and TS makes one. Is this basically it for the 7.3?

There are many out there.

SCT has the LivewireTS.

Our CEI-hub can be used with the INFINITY as a chip switcher for most multi-position chips if you have a chip already for programming. The INFINITY can also do Injectors buzz tests were as none of the other can. We are the only company to offer these options with our programmers for the 7.3l.

Let us know if you have any more questions.

~Diane

dustinz85

Reaction score
There are many out there.

SCT has the LivewireTS.

Our CEI-hub can be used with the INFINITY as a chip switcher for most multi-position chips if you have a chip already for programming. The INFINITY can also do Injectors buzz tests were as none of the other can. We are the only company to offer these options with our programmers for the 7.3l.

Let us know if you have any more questions.

~Diane

Pm sent

thuglike

Reaction score
I really like that product of yours Diane. The infinity is a great piece of hardware.

Tons of options on it!!!!!!!!!
Love the fact it does the injector buzz test...awesome!!!!

RPM TIM

Reaction score
Watching this thread..
I've been concidering display type changes, but would like to know if they will be getting correct info from the obd ii on a tuned pcm. I recently put an old scmt 1700 tune on my truck and the boost #s don't seem right through Torque™

RPM TIM

Reaction score
Watching this thread..
I've been concidering display type gauges, but would like to know if they will be getting correct info from the obd ii on a tuned pcm. I recently put an old scmt 1700 tune on my truck and the boost #s don't seem right through Torque™

edit

Latest posts

Members online