• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Monster 2004 F350 6.0

JamesPyles

Reaction score
04 with 21,000 miles. A lot done to it if interested I can go I to details. Asking $25000 OBO located in southern KY

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    923.2 KB · Views: 424

JamesPyles

Reaction score
1" DOM. yeah they could be bigger but they work just fine. I was gonna redo the whole 4 link with 2" DOM but decided to go with another project

mustube

Reaction score
1" DOM? Who convinced you that was a good idea? Used oilfield like would have been better. What did you use for rod ends. 3/4" heims all the way around?

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

FaSSt9602

Reaction score
1" DOM. yeah they could be bigger but they work just fine. I was gonna redo the whole 4 link with 2" DOM but decided to go with another project

Man, I'd drive around with my butthole pinched tight waiting for the suspension to just drop out of that thing...If you only have 1" DOM, mustube is right on that you can't be using anything bigger than 3/4" joints which is WAY too small. These trucks are BIG and HEAVY! The weight of the rolling mass could tear that sh!t apart on its own!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.