most miles on a 6.7l

Johnny77Mutt

Reaction score
id like to let you guys know that that guy i orignally posted about now has 425,xxx miles without a single problem so far other than his heated seats going out lol :ford:

Is this truck stock with all the emissions intact? My fathers has almost 50k with no issues at all, stock besides an intake. He should probably keep this truck for the long haul instead of trading in then maybe. This one kid in the area has a tuned/lifted 6.7 and I heard he blew the turbo out of it, but he probably beats on it, although that's not the first turbo story I've heard about.

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
id like to let you guys know that that guy i orignally posted about now has 425,xxx miles without a single problem so far other than his heated seats going out lol :ford:

Pics or it didn't happen...

Not to mention, that is about $25,000 worth of fuel in 1-2 years. I just can't believe that.

blackbetty13

Reaction score
Yes this is 100 percent stock the guy who own it his in his 70s hot ****ting from Houston to williston. I'll take pictures of it next week when I see him.

Sofa King

Reaction score
81k and I hate all of you that have not had issues. Mine's JUNK numerous turbos, a long block, a dpf, and egr issues. I will not own another new ford till the 6.7 is no longer the diesel in the trucks.

Sofa King

Reaction score
Ya and today it decided that the def was contaminated. Back to the dealer it goes

96stacked&smoken

Reaction score
WOW 425,000 IS CRAZY.lol The only thing they ever get at the dealership is an oil change , def and one water pump failure under warranty. Pretty impressed so far.

Sofa King

Reaction score
We use it to haul cars and ya a deletion is needed. Hopefully deleting it from the driveway this week.

Sofa King

Reaction score
You need to get into a tuned and deleted 6.4L!

Ya, that's what I'm going back to but just for a play truck. We bought a medium duty international for hauling. Im waiting on a single s400 kit to show up to go with the sct, afe inter cooler and exhaust, pcs and 4r100 I have sitting here.

Jomax

Reaction score
Thats just crazy

Sent from my iPhone using
TapTalk
2000 Black DRW F-350
Gauges, DP tuner, ported housing, T-500:evil:, JW VB, 5in turbo back, hutch/harpoon mod, 6.0 IC, tru cool tranny cooler, etc