Motor build

Tim @ P.I.S.

Reaction score
There is a mix of guys on here that have done their own builds and those that farm it out. What is your goal (hp) and purpose for the truck? With answers to these questions you can get a lot of help and recommendations.

And we farm out our machine and assembly to a local builder that has done great work for us.

04stroker

Reaction score
Anyone did their own motor build and overhaul for high HP?

There are several people here that do it most have a mechanical background it's not something for someone who hasn't had much expirence with engines in general. We do everything in house except actual machine work. We do all the assembly and setting up.

Homesteader

Reaction score
There is a mix of guys on here that have done their own builds and those that farm it out. What is your goal (hp) and purpose for the truck? With answers to these questions you can get a lot of help and recommendations.

And we farm out our machine and assembly to a local builder that has done great work for us.

Tim my HP goal is 600 plus,truck is mostly a weekend truck. Towing hardly any maybe a few light loads.

May also be looking into a complete motor.

Tim @ P.I.S.

Reaction score
Tim my HP goal is 600 plus,truck is mostly a weekend truck. Towing hardly any maybe a few light loads.

May also be looking into a complete motor.

This has been done many times with our 300/200% injectors, a t4 turbo mount, S467 turbo, srp1.1 and a fuel system.

Pretty simple package. Works great. We have most of this on the shelf ready to go.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.