• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Motor much louder after S364.5 SXE install

Baker42

Reaction score
Installed my T4 mount and 364sxe turbo this weekend. It lights a hundred or so RPM later but takes off pretty fast. I believe my injectors are stock but previous owner said they were upgraded. BS. Anyway the engine noise in the cab sounds like a old tractor. I mean wayy louder engine exhaust noise. I used 99.5-03 superduty plenums with Riff Raffs billet inserts. The holes on the 3" plenums had 2 extra holes that my heads were not tapped for. I just siliconed them over. I dont believe they are leaking. Truck sounds almost the same out side the cab, but inside there is vibration and more engine noise. Is this normal? Thanks in advance.

suprdzlduty

Reaction score
you posted in the classifieds…should have posted in 7.3 section…sounds like you down pipe may need adjusted…probably rubbing the firewall

Baker42

Reaction score
Pulled downpipe and worked the firewall more. Much better. Maybe even quieter than the old Diamondeye downpipe. Thanks suprdzlduty

Latest posts

Members online